With ArtLiner® Microblading pigments you can be sure that you’ll find the right shade.
Prepare yourself to be madly in love with this fantastic microblading pigment collection!
The line of microblading pigments by ArtLiner® is the most comprehensive collection of high-quality pigments for microblading available today. The formulas free of iron oxides are known for their longevity, stability, and trueness of a color. ArtLiner® microblading pigments are specially formulated to minimize touch-ups and will leave your clients with a beautiful, long-lasting make-up.
Each microblading pigment was created to offer you greater success in matching brow tones. Our variety of microblading pigments have been developed over the years of research and in-vivo tests making them the best available formulas for professional microblading artist’s. ArtLiner® microblading pigments don’t require any modification as they come in 12 light-to-dark shades that suit any skin tone, that’s why ArtLiner® microblading brow pigments are used by top microblading gurus across the globe.
ArtLiner® pigments for microblading have been proven to be safe, long lasting, and resistant to fade. Millions of individuals inserted with these pigments have safely undergone magnetic resonance imaging and CAT scans without burns or false images.
ArtLiner® pigments for permanent make-up meet all the requirements and criteria for the safety of tattoos and permanent make-up in accordance with the Resolution ResAP(2008)1 of the European Union.
The entire manufacturing process, from the selection of raw materials to the labeling of the containers is strictly controlled and certified in authorized to the sale with the legislation of the European Union.
The most significant difference between ArtLiner® pigments for PMU and other PMU colors is that our PMU pigments are:
- without iron oxides
- without animal derivatives, including also bee derivatives (e.g. propolis, honey, waxes)
- without alcohol denat.
- without preservatives
- without acrylic
- without jojoba
- without rosin
- without formaldehyde donors (e.g.: DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate) and without other components that are known to fade and to change the colors after inserting.
Microblading pigments by ArtLiner®️ are really the best choice in terms of quality and safety. Without high quality pigments, the results are never satisfactory - and that is why for ArtLiner®️ the safety is always placed as first. We supply only the best quality pigments.
Satisfied clients and attractive results can do more to ensure the success of a technician’s practice than the most skillfully crafted marketing plan. Another point to mention why most professionals in micropigmentation choose to use ArtLiner® pigments is that the high concentrated pigment has a thick consistency. Each ArtLiner® pigment can be used on its own or mixed with other ArtLiner® colors giving you an unlimited possibilities of a creation of most unique make-up effects in 3D techniques.
These are just a few of the reasons why many micropigmentation experts around the world use ArtLiner® pigments. The pigments are offered with the highest quality, fully safe and they contain ingredients authorized for a safe use by the law.
Quality benefits of ArtLiner® microblading pigments
- Faster work for the operator and faster healing for patient
- Full compliance with skin and stability of colors against changes
- Intense saturation and longer durability
- Practically no risk of allergies
- No dilution needed
- Stability, saturation, durability: 24 months in-vivo tests (on live patients) in a direct route of administration (micropigmentation) before market launch
Benefits of ArtLiner® microblading pigments
- Sterile (without germs nor viruses)
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free (no animal tests)
- Compliance with ResAP(2008)1
Showing all 12 results