Do you know why ArtLiner® PMU pigments are the most wanted and the most recommended by and for professionals?
The line of PMU pigments by ArtLiner® is the most comprehensive collection of high-quality pigments for permanent make-up available today. The formulas free of iron oxides are known for their longevity, stability, and trueness of a color. ArtLiner® permanent make-up pigments are specially formulated to minimize touch-ups and will leave your clients with a beautiful, long-lasting result.
Each tone of our PMU pigments was created to offer you greater success in matching skin tones. Our variety of permanent make-up pigments have been developed over the years of research and in-vivo tests making them the leading formulas for a permanent cosmetic pigments today.
ArtLiner® pigments for permanent make-up have been proven to be safe, long lasting, and resistant to fade. Millions of individuals inserted with these pigments have safely undergone magnetic resonance imaging and CAT scans without burns or false images.
ArtLiner® pigments for permanent make-up meet all the requirements and criteria for the safety of tattoos and permanent make-up in accordance with the Resolution ResAP(2008)1 of the European Union.
The entire manufacturing process, from the selection of raw materials to the labeling of the containers is strictly controlled and certified in authorized to the sale with the legislation of the European Union.
The most significant difference between ArtLiner® pigments for PMU and other PMU colors is that our PMU pigments are:
- without iron oxides
- without animal derivatives, including also bee derivatives (e.g. propolis, honey, waxes)
- without alcohol denat.
- without preservatives
- without acrylic
- without jojoba
- without rosin
- without formaldehyde donors (e.g.: DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate) and without other components that are known to fade and to change the colors after inserting.
PMU pigments by ArtLiner®️ are really the best choice in terms of quality and safety. Without high quality pigments, the results are never satisfactory - and that is why for ArtLiner®️ the safety is always placed as first. We supply only the best quality pigments.
Satisfied clients and attractive results can do more to ensure the success of a technician’s practice than the most skillfully crafted marketing plan. Another point to mention why most professionals in micropigmentation choose to use ArtLiner® pigments is that the high concentrated pigment has a thick consistency. Each ArtLiner® pigment can be used on its own or mixed with other ArtLiner® colors giving you an unlimited possibilities of a creation of most unique make-up effects in 3D techniques.
These are just a few of the reasons why many micropigmentation experts around the world use ArtLiner® pigments. The pigments are offered with the highest quality, fully safe and they contain ingredients authorized for a safe use by the law.
Quality benefits of ArtLiner® PMU pigments
- Faster work for the operator and faster healing for patient
- Full compliance with skin and stability of colors against changes
- Intense saturation and longer durability
- Practically no risk of allergies
- No dilution needed
- Stability, saturation, durability: 24 months in-vivo tests (on live patients) in a direct route of administration (micropigmentation) before market launch
Benefits of ArtLiner® PMU pigments
- Sterile (without germs nor viruses)
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free (no animal tests)
- Compliance with ResAP(2008)1